Is fitness your passion? Do you want to turn your passion into a successful career? Are you looking for an NCCA accredited personal trainer certification course to enroll and start a promising career as a personal trainer? Yes, you came into the right place. It is the NESTA personal training certification. Let us know more about this training course
What is the outline of the course
- NESTA’s Certified Personal Fitness Trainer education materials in digital and printable format.
- 10 hours of online training videos with interactive review question
- Unlimited online practice exam
- The training materials and exams can be studied from all devices-iPad, iPhone, Android, PC, and MAC
- Since all of these (study materials, training videos, exams) are online, you have access to them 24/7 even after completion of the program and achievement of the certificate. The training material will stay with you forever.
- You will receive a study plan of 30,60 or 90 day so that you can study at your own pace.
- Schedule a proctored exam 90 days before so you will have plenty of time to study and get ready for the exam.
Upon passing the certification exam successfully, a digital copy will be emailed to you instantly. Besides, a hard copy will also be sent to your postal address with NESTA official seal and signatures, and title of “Certified Personal Fitness Trainer”.
One immediate benefit of this NESTA personal training certification is you will receive significant discounts on dozens online training courses.
What will you learn from personal trainer certification course
- You will be able to assess accurately the physical condition of clients, fitness and skill levels.
- Based on this data about clients present condition, you will set a clear and realistic goals for your clients
- Design Individualized Routines like warm-up and stretching, aerobic exercise, and post-workout stretching
- Demonstrates these routines correctly in front of client so that he learns how to do this workout accurately.
If your client’s intention is starting a fitness business, get and share some business ideas with him.
What are the benefits of becoming a NESTA personal fitness trainer?
- You will be satisfied immensely with fulfillment of your dream-becoming an accomplished Personal Fitness Trainer
- You will be able to teach other people who are obese or other fitness issues how to get fit effectively and safely to enjoy a healthy life style.
- You will achieve an NCCA accredited certification to start your fitness career in fitness centers, health clubs and gyms of your choice.
- You will gain knowledge, skills and most importantly the confidence to start your own fitness business.
- Since personal fitness trainers earn a decent salary you will be financially independent
- Some expert trainers even earn $81k annually allowing them to live a dream life.
- The working hours of personal trainers are not so strict like a 9-5 jobs. You can work after 5pm or before 7 am.
- You will get plenty of free time to take care of your family like taking your kids to school, bringing a sick family member to physicians, and going shopping.
Why NESTA personal training certification stands out among others
- NESTA Personal Fitness Trainer Certification is accredited through the National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA)
- While Most certifications are only valid for 2 years, NESTA’s Personal Fitness Trainer Certification is valid for 4 years, which is the longest in the world
- NESTA training materials are easy to follow and teach leading edge business and career skill so that you can land in our dream job or pursue a career in business.
- All study materials -manuals and training videos- are 100% online.So, no downtime, they(training materials) are available all the time and from anywhere.
NESTA certification cost
The NESTA Personal Training Certification is cheap:
- The NESTA PFT certification program cost $477
- The NESTA PFT certification exam only cost $349
- Certificate exam with a digital manual cost $399
The major requirements to enroll in a Personal Trainer Certification course offered by NESTA
- You need to be 18 years of age
- Hold a high school diploma (or the equivalent)
- A valid identification document
The benefits of becoming a certified personal fitness trainer is endless. The most obvious benefit is being a personal certified means you not only able to work in the fitness industry but also in other areas like as a blogger, writer, podcast host, author, and online content provider. And the job prospect of personal fitness trainers?
The fitness world is booming. And so is the job prospect of personal trainers. According to the US bureau of labor, in this current decade that is 2018 through 2027, employment opportunities will increase steadily in 10% rate in the fitness business. So, the job outlook is inspiring and promising.